NEW GOLD-COPPER-SILVER DISCOVERY IN ARABIAN–NUBIAN SHIELD (ANAGULU)
Virgin discovery by Alpha Geologists – made within 2 months of commencing exploration at Kerkasha.
- Exposure to gold, copper and zinc through Porphyry Copper-Gold, Orogenic Gold and Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (VMS) Prospects.
- Led by Team that discovered and/or developed:
- Bisha VMS Copper-Zinc-Gold Mine (Eritrea) John Clarke (Former President and CEO of Nevsun Resources)
- Zara Orogenic Gold Mine (Eritrea) Alasdair Smith (Former General Manager Exploration for Sub Sahara Resources)
- Asmara VMS Copper-Zinc-Gold & Orogenic Gold Project (Permitted for mining – Eritrea) Michael Hopley (Former President and CEO of Sunridge Gold Corp)
- Jebel Ohier Porphyry Copper-Gold Deposit (PEA Study completed – Sudan) Scott McKeag (Former Senior Exploration Geologist for QMSD)
- Anagulu Porphyry Gold-Copper discovery (Eritrea) Tewelde Haile (Alpha Exploration Manager)
- Large property (771km²) on the highly prospective & underexplored Arabian-Nubian Shield
- 3 Discoveries in just over 2 years:
- Orogenic Gold (Aburna Prospect), Porphyry Gold-Copper (Anagulu Prospect), VMS (Tolegimja Prospect),
- 20 gold and base metal prospects identified to date at Kerkasha.
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED AND SUCCESSFUL AFRICA MANAGER
Alasdair Smith has +25 years African exploration experience with +15 years in Eritrea. During this time he has been involved in multiple exploration discoveries and resource development Projects that have led to successful mining operations.
USE OF ‘CUTTING EDGE’ TECHNOLOGY AND EXPERT ADVISORS FOR PROGRAMME DESIGN, DATA INTERPRETATION& TARGET IDENTIFICATION.
- Kerkasha is rich with remote-sensing data (i.e., geophysics, hyperspectral). Alpha has leveraged the value of these datasets by adding data from comprehensive surface sampling programmes (soil and rock chip) over the entire Kerkasha License. Alpha then applied Machine Learning and data analytics (probabilistic modelling) to these datasets to remotely map solid geology, regolith and identify Target Areas for drill testing.
- Soil sampling is dynamic using Portable X-ray fluorescence (pXRF) technology to collect geochemical data rapidly under guidance from a world expert in this field (Dr Michael Gazley). This allows the sampling strategy to be modified (in real time) as data is interpreted and new ideas developed, while teams are in the field.
- Use of pXRF at site as drilling of Prospects is occurring. This allows Alpha to adjust the drill programme design as assay data is returned in real time.
- Cost effective and efficient use of laboratory analysis through use of latest pXRF instrument (Olympus Vanta M Series instrument).
- Robust geology is a key driver of exploration with lithogeochemistry, petrology and geochronology used to ensure assumptions around rock types and ages (and hence mineral potential) are valid.
- Continual evaluation of prospectivity through traditional methods (eg Prospect mapping and prospectivity analysis) and new technology (eg probabilistic modelling), as new data is collected.
AGGRESSIVE EXPLORATION PHILOSOPHY
Alasdair Smith has a record of early commitment to drilling through use of low cost drilling techniques and/or strategic alliances with drilling companies. The earlier a discovery is made, the lower the exploration discovery cost and ability to manage development and funding of programmes.
CORPORATE STRATEGY TO MAXIMISE RETURN TO INVESTORS
Sell any discovery at completion of a Bankable Feasibility Study. Exploration to development gives the best leverage & optimum return on investment…..an ‘Alpha’ return on investment.
LISTING - SHARE STRUCTURE – FINANCING
ALPHA TSX-V LISTED ON NOVEMBER 1, 2021. TICKER: ALEX
Share Structure – 30 Sep 2022
|Founder’s Performance Warrants||6,862,056|
|Options (Strike C$0.64 – C$1.35)||750,000|
|Warrants (Strike C$1.05 to C$1.35)||5,290,033|
Previous Alpha Financing
||@ C$0.70 cents||Raised C$1.7mm|