NEW GOLD-COPPER-SILVER DISCOVERY IN ARABIAN–NUBIAN SHIELD (ANAGULU)
Virgin discovery by Alpha Geologists – made within 2 months of commencing exploration at Kerkasha.
Significant drill intercepts:
- 49m @ 2.42 g/t Au & 1.10% Cu & 6.83g/t Ag (80 – 129m in DD Hole AND001) Anagulu discovery hole – (Au+Cu) Au Equivalent of 3.37g/t.
- 7m @ 12.39 g/t Au & 0.05% Cu ( & 0.51g/t Ag (151 – 158m in RC Hole ANR016)
- 93m @ 0.48 g/t Au & 0.27% Cu & 1.27g/t Ag (3 -96m in RC Hole ANR017)
- 52m @ 0.72 g/t Au & 0.46% Cu 2.14g/t Ag ( 48 – 100m in RC Hole ANR029)
- 7m @ 3.44 g/t Au & 0.25% Cu & 1.37g/t Ag ( 94 – 101m in RC Hole ANR024)
- Chargeability-(IP)-Resistivity survey at Anagulu identifies 3.5km chargeability anomaly with coincident resistivity anomalies below current drilling that is untested with drilling to date
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED AND SUCCESSFUL AFRICA MANAGER
Alasdair Smith has +25 years African exploration experience with +15 years in Eritrea. During this time he has been involved in multiple exploration discoveries and resource development Projects that have led to successful mining operations.
USE OF ‘CUTTING EDGE’ TECHNOLOGY AND EXPERT ADVISORS FOR PROGRAMME DESIGN, DATA INTERPRETATION& TARGET IDENTIFICATION.
- Kerkasha is rich with remote-sensing data (i.e., geophysics, hyperspectral). Alpha has leveraged the value of these datasets by adding data from comprehensive surface sampling programmes (soil and rock chip) over the entire Kerkasha License. Alpha then applied Machine Learning and data analytics (probabilistic modelling) to these datasets to remotely map solid geology, regolith and identify Target Areas for drill testing.
- Soil sampling is dynamic using Portable X-ray fluorescence (pXRF) technology to collect geochemical data rapidly under guidance from a world expert in this field (Dr Michael Gazley). This allows the sampling strategy to be modified (in real time) as data is interpreted and new ideas developed, while teams are in the field.
- Use of pXRF at site as drilling of Prospects is occurring. This allows Alpha to adjust the drill programme design as assay data is returned in real time.
- Cost effective and efficient use of laboratory analysis through use of latest pXRF instrument (Olympus Vanta M Series instrument).
- Robust geology is a key driver of exploration with lithogeochemistry, petrology and geochronology used to ensure assumptions around rock types and ages (and hence mineral potential) are valid.
- Continual evaluation of prospectivity through traditional methods (eg Prospect mapping and prospectivity analysis) and new technology (eg probabilistic modelling), as new data is collected.
AGGRESSIVE EXPLORATION PHILOSOPHY
Alasdair Smith has a record of early commitment to drilling through use of low cost drilling techniques and/or strategic alliances with drilling companies. The earlier a discovery is made, the lower the exploration discovery cost and ability to manage development and funding of programmes.
CORPORATE STRATEGY TO MAXIMISE RETURN TO INVESTORS
Sell any discovery at completion of a Bankable Feasibility Study. Exploration to development gives the best leverage & optimum return on investment…..an ‘Alpha’ return on investment.